Say Hello to the Rambler
Press Release: Legacy Frameworks Rambler
Say Hello to the Rambler, Legacy Frameworks latest bike model. A comfortable and stylish transportation bicycle that is the result of refinements over two years of production and customer input. It comes ready with standard features that make it the ideal bike for getting around town any time you want to hop on, day or night, rain or shine, or whether you’re dressed up or down.
“We wanted to make a bike that is ready to go whenever you are,” says Levi Borreson, the designer and framebuilder behind Legacy Frameworks, “and with the Rambler we incorporated both innovative and proven parts and options that may be subtle, but will keep you riding with less hassle.”
Standard features includes:
• Chainless belt drive: Gates Carbon Belt Drive is a smooth, quite and clean alternative to a traditional chain that’s grease free, low maintenance, and extremely durable.
• All weather braking: Drum and Disc Brakes keep the braking away from dirt and moisture on the road.
• Wired Lighting: Hub generator powered lights are always attached to the bike and shining while the wheels are rolling – no batteries required.
• Geared hub compatibility: Internally geared hub options enclose the intricate transmission inside the hub for worry free shifting.
• Full Fenders: to keep moisture from splashing up.
• Rack Options: So the bike can carry the weight.
“Everyone has their own style. Along with customizing the colors and finishes, we offer choices for the overall frame design.” explains Levi. Taking a test ride is the best way to find the style and size that fits you.
Frame Design Options:
• Traditional Diamond Frame: Classic lines with modern construction.
• Step-Through: More accessible with a few graceful curves.
• Disc Brake: Latest in braking performance, without any compromises.
As always, all Legacy Frameworks bicycles are designed and fabricated in Chicago, utilizing responsible manufacturing processes, lightweight American steel and quality components.
The Rambler with the standard features package is priced at $1,750, and is tailored to fit your style. Legacy Frameworks handbuilt bicycles take 3–5 weeks to complete and are delivered ready to ride.
For more information: visit LegacyFrameworks.com
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // 773.234.2453
Rambler Press Kit and images: Download via DropBox