Say Hello to the:
Legacy Frameworks Rambler
Legacy Framework’s Refined Transportation Bike Model
Now Available in Three Frame Designs
Standard Features Include
Extra Options Include
Personalize the bicycle with custom colors and accessories
Add 2 -15 gears with simple and durable internal gear hubs
Upgrade or simplify with a totally custom build – we’ll quote it for you
All Legacy Frameworks Bicycles are Designed and Hand-Built in Chicago to be:
Upright posture, relaxed steering
Lightweight steel construction, durable color coating.
Alloy components, highly puncture resistant tires
Reflective sidewall tires. Generator lighting shines whenever the bike is moving.
Single speed or self-contained geared hubs. Minimize the exposed moving parts.
Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in Chicago, IL, USA.
90% of frame materials manufactured in the USA.
Color powder coating produces fewer emissions than wet painting.
Specifics (geek stuff)
All Legacy Frameworks Rambler Bicycle Models come standard with the following component types:
- Buschnell eccentric bottom bracket insert, Made in USA
- Gates Carbon Drive belt system
- Busch&Muller LED healight and taillight
- Standard 6 volt, 3 watt hub generator
- Full coverage fenders
- Alloy rear rack
- Cartridge bearing bottom bracket and headset
- Alloy crank with replaceable chain-ring
- Single-speed or internally geared hub compatibility
- Double walled 700c rims, stainless spokes and alloy hubs
- High quality puncture-resistant Schwalbe tires
- Stainless steel brake cables
- Alloy stem, seatpost and handlebars.
- True Temper double butted chromolly steel tubing
- TIG welded construction combined with brass and silver brazing
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- Upgradable with highly available aftermarket parts. No proprietary interfaces